In today’s competitive market, it is absolutely essential to systematically
manage the absence of employees and make them as motivated and productive as possible. Any organisation that risks neglecting this important systematic review, is bound to fail when competing against those who use such optimisation.
Who Should Attend
The workshop is suitable for individuals who have management and supervisory responsibility at any level and aims to provide delegates with the tools and knowledge to understand the causes of absence and how to effectively manage attendance.
• Aspects of compliance and the cost of absence
• Impact of poor attendance and how to effectively
• Best practice for dealing with long term & short term
• Effective return to work meetings
• The return to work interview.
• Clear disciplinary policy
• How to develop an Attendance Management Policy
• Working Proactively with Occupational Health
• Increase understanding of the impact and cost of
absence from work.
• Appreciate the importance and need to manage
• How to set up an absence management policy.
• Develop and Practice sound interpersonal skills
involved in dealing with absence notification and
return to work interviews.
• Understanding the links with an organisation’s
“A practical guide to improving attendance and managing sickness for managers.”
Duration: 1 day
Venues: At your own offices or our luxury training venues in Cardiff, Newport (Nr Celtic Manor), Bristol or Swindon (Please state your choice of venue when booking)
STARTS FROM £650 + VAT