Motivation and How to Strengthen It
By sealenterprises, Apr 23 2015 02:54PM
Are you a success seeker or a failure addict?
(Motivation and How to Strengthen It)
Motivation the inner power that pushes you toward taking action and toward achievement. Motivation is powered by two elements;
If these two things are absent, then motivation is absent too.
Sometimes, you might have the desire to get something done, or to achieve a certain goal, but if the desire and ambition are not strong enough, you lack the push, the initiative, and the willingness to take the necessary action. In these cases, you lack motivation and inner drive.
When there is motivation, there is initiative, momentum, direction, courage, energy, and the persistence to follow your goals.
A motivated person takes action and does whatever it needs to achieve their goals.
Motivation becomes strong, when you have a vision, a clear mental image of what you want to achieve, and also a strong desire to manifest it. In such a situation, motivation awakens inner strengths and powers, and pushes you forward, toward making your vision a reality.
Motivation can be applied to every action and every goal, such as:
• To reduce your weight
• To increase your level of fitness
• General improved health levels
• Learn a foreign language
• Run a marathon
• Improve and achieve an academic qualification
• Achieve career goals
• Raise money for good causes (charity)
• Buy or move to a better house
The list is endless, whatever your personal desire or goals are, with the right amount of motivation and application, one can achieve anything.
Motivation is present, whenever there is a clear vision, precise knowledge of what you want to do, a strong desire to achieve, and faith in your own abilities.
Motivation is one of the most important keys to success. When there is lack of motivation, you either get no results, or only mediocre ones, whereas, when there is motivation, you attain greater and better results and achievements.
A motivated person is a happier person, more energetic, and sees the positive end result in his or her mind.
What can Seal Enterprises do for you in order to strengthen your motivation?
• Using a range of techniques, tailored methodologies and the experience of over twenty five years of motivational coaching and mentoring we can enable you to:
• Learn how to set goals, goals that accurately reflect your desires and requirements. Using strategies and planning in order to break down the goal achieving process into smaller, achievable micro-goals
• Learn the difference between inspiration and motivation and how to keep the spark alive between these two entities.
• How to deal with what is feasible, possible and can be accomplished with relation to time.
• Concentration techniques and the ability to adhere to the plan in order to achieve the prize
• How to communicate motivation to others in order to make the journey to your target easier
• How to spot and deal with the enemies of motivation; procrastination, laziness, social conformity and the fear of failure
• Keeping energized, enthused and learning to use patience as a valid tool.