Coaching skills is not only limited to managers, it is a skill applicable to everyone
in any setting. These skills can be used to connect with others and to inspire,
motivate and guide them in overcoming their problems and getting results. This
course allows you to understand more about human psychology and learn how to ask the right questions and correctly share your opinion with others.
Who Should Attend
This is a Level 1 course suitable for anyone that needs to increase their personal effectiveness in coaching others, whether helping and inspiring your colleagues, friends and family. This course also includes comprehensive materials on human motivation and learning principles so that the delegate can become familiar with the full range of topics necessary when dealing with others.
• What is coaching all about?
• What is the difference between coaching and other
kinds of instructional methods?
• How should you sequence your coaching? What
should you talk about first and so on?
• What are the principles of coaching that you must
• How to assess the coachee and provide valuable
• How to overcome resistance to change or coaching?
• How can you use coaching in line with your
• Employ coaching principles in your environment and
maximize others’ efficiency
• Use the GROW model to coach, question and guide a
• Ask questions to maximise the efficiency of the
coaching session, raise awareness and open up new
• Influence others through understanding basic human
• Provide effective feedback to coachees and overcome
any potential resistance
“This course is
effective practical and
interactive exercises to assist new
Duration: 1 day course
Venues: At your own offices or our luxury training venues in Cardiff, Newport (Nr Celtic Manor), Bristol or Swindon (Please state your choice of venue when booking)
£650 + VAT