The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires the employer to have a strategy to evacuate all the occupants within a building. Businesses are recognising the importance of having fully trained fire wardens as part of their emergency evacuation strategy. Having fire wardens has shown to be the quickest, most effective way to evacuate a building. It is also seen as a pro-active approach – fire wardens can be used to identify fire hazards and dangers before a fire occurs. The course can include a practical fire extinguisher session if required.
Who Should Attend
Designed specifically for thosewho have been, or will be appointed to carry out the duties of a Fire Warden or Fire Marshal.
• Principles of fire safety
• What fire is and how it spreads
• Preventing fires occurring
• Controlling the effects if they start
• Means of extinguishing fires
• Role of a fire warden and fire marshal
• Emergency procedures and means of escape
• Evacuation of people with disabilities
• Demonstration of fire extinguishers
ONSITE TRAINING FROM
£496 + VAT
CALL FOR COURSE DATES 0330-333-9230