Despite the discovery of concepts such as TeamRoles and Personality Types and their importance in constructing a successful team in the past century, we still come across many teams that are put together in an ad hoc way.
It is possible and indeed common to see a group of individuals working together based on their expertise and previous experiences but without any considerations for their intercommunication skills, teamworking abilities, personality types or work ethics.
Who Should Attend
This Level 1 course is ideally suited to anyone responsible for managing people or teams. This course focuses on transforming a group of people to a team of motivated individuals who work smoothly towards a common goal. This course introduces delegates to the concept of team roles and explores different ways of recognising and establishing roles within the team. This knowledge enables team workers to manage their roles and responsibilities in the team and avoid gaps or overlaps in roles.
• How teams progress over time?
• How quickly can teams go from one stage to another
towards the ideal team?
• What are the ideal leadership styles for an ideal
• What roles can each team member take and how
does this affect the rest of the team?
• How to systematically manage teams based on their
• How to encourage teams to solve problems
• How to increase a team’s efficiency using peer-to-
peer and management coaching?
• Identify how teams progress over time and how does
this impact on team members and the leaders’
• Evaluate a team’s balance based on team roles and
use systematic methods to enhance the efficiency of a
• Coach systematically to help others achieve more and
become their trusted team member
• Deliver constructive feedback and praise efficiently
while paying attention to both verbal and non-verbal
“Providing a balanced approach of theory, practical exercises and
Duration: 1 day
Venues: At your own offices or our luxury training venues in Cardiff, Newport (Nr Celtic Manor), Bristol or Swindon (Please state your choice of venue when booking)
£650 + VAT
PRICES FROM £199 + VAT
CLICK ON THE BUTTON BELOW FOR COURSE DATES AT YOUR CHOSEN LOCATION