We all want to give interesting, effective and memorable presentations. Your main objective as a presenter is to deliver a message. Your presentation is your pitch. To deliver that pitch perfectly, you need to borrow from a variety of fields; psychology, art & design, IT, politics and of course your own domain which is the subject of the presentation. After all, a presenter wants to make a viral message, that everyone will end up talking about.
Who Should Attend
Whether you are a seasoned orator or a novice speaker, this level 1 course will help you to improve your presentation skills through planning, preparation and performance. Techniques for speaking with confidence, choosing and using audio visual aids, and dealing with questions from the audience are also covered during this course to help your presentation skills.
• Introduction – making a positive and professional
• The presentation structure
• Practical tips, tools and techniques for effective
• Qualities of a good presenter
• Planning a successful presentation
• Voice and stance
• Questioning techniques (to encourage and/or control
• Using visual aids.
• Understand the psychology of your audience and
prepare your message accordingly to appeal to their
emotions and get maximum results
• Create a “wow” factor by using the latest IT tools and
technology to put your ideas together and organise
• Appeal to the artistic side of your audience and
design your presentation to look professional
• Deliver with confidence to show that you understand
your own content and appear convincing
• Leave a long lasting positive effect on your audience
so that they would never forget your message.
“The course focuses on the latest practices
in presentation skills especially in the business environment.”
Duration: 1 day course
Venues: At your own offices or our luxury training venues in Cardiff, Newport (Nr Celtic Manor), Bristol or Swindon (Please state your choice of venue when booking)
£650 + VAT
CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO VIEW COURSE DATES AT YOUR CHOSEN VENUE
£199 + VAT