Raises employees’ awareness of the concept of risk assessment in a work environment. The Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment is a new qualification designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety. Its main purpose is to enable learners to understand the basic principles of risk assessment. This qualification will therefore give all employees the ability to contribute to the process and act always to protect their own health and safety and that of others.
Who Should Attend
Designed for any employee.
• Main causes of accidents and ill health, and
their implications for people in the workplace
• Legal requirements for risk assessment
• Principles of risk assessment including:
- Hazards, risks & control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The hierarchy of control
- Risk Assessment review and record keeping.
£650 + VAT
CALL FOR COURSE DATES ON 0330-333-9230